ACC PROBLEM

Hey! I've got an 85 760T with a climate control problem. Everything was fine and suddenly now the fan does not blow for heater or air conditioner. I checked the fuses. The blower seems to be working because a small amount of air is being blown through the vents but beyond that there is no real output from the blower. Blower was not squeeling or anything. AC compressor also seems fine. I'm thinking that it might be a resitor or relay problem. Any suggestions on what items are most likely causing the problem? How difficult/expensive to fix? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Dave