Adjustment on S40 sun roof???

The sun roof on my 2000 S40 no longer closes like it is supposed to. When you push the button to put the glass in the fully closed position, you can now still hear just the slightest wind noise and it leaks a little when it rains. I'd say it needs to go up maybe 1/4" more. Is there some kind of adjustment screw for this or is the whole mechanism just starting to wear out?

Reply to
Steve and Amy Bernth