Advice needed, to buy or not V70,2002?

Dear all.

I have opportunity for buying V70, year 2002, 2.4 125 kW automatic gear. I wll apreciate any suggestion, information on problems with specific part (automatic gear, motor...etc) or advice.

Should I go for it or not?

Thank you :-)

Reply to
Vanja

I have a 2001 V70XC with 90K miles. Mine has geartronic automatic transmission. It has been a great car with no problems. It was the first year of that model and I have had no first year model problems.

However, statistically, 2001 and 2002 are the worst years for used V70s.

1999, 2000 and 2003 are the best years for used V70s.
Reply to
Stephen Henning

Lipa moja, ima san ga ja do prosle godine, isto godiste ka taj, radija je ka sat!!!

Reply to
noLOGIC