Advice please

We have a 97 850 non turbo we are happy with, and a 91 Acura Integra that's getting old. I am getting tired of the Acura as well, so I am thinking of replacing it. I am considering: New Acura TSX 5 speed-kinda expensive, but bulletproof New V40 non turbo and turbo-no resale value and unknown reliability, but the

5 cyl motor is well proven Used V40 in a year or two once *someone else* takes the depreciation hit Used 740 or 940/960 S/W (estate) with the idea of putting a mustang 5 l V/8 in it--unusual, fun of shutting down hot cars with my Volvo wagon, not sure of downsides Subaru Forrester-inexpensive but not truly required 4WD versatile, inexpensive BMW 330i--A man can dream right?

anyhow, and feedback or other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

--Steve

Reply to
Steve

I test drove the TSX several times two years ago. Darn nice vehicle.

I like a vehicle to be able to carry four adults in comfort for long distances. The V40 fails that test.

Fun idea if you like projects ... likely to be a big project though!

Interesting possibility.

John

Reply to
John Horner