Advice: UK Reg R 1998 V70 2.5 10v - Wheel Upgrade

Hi

Quick question regarding changing the wheels on my 1998 V70.

Currently fitted are the T5 16" alloys and have had no issues with fitting/tyre wear etc.

I have been offered a set of the 17" T5R alloys (black finish) - My question is will these fit without problems?

I need two new tyres and the difference between the 16" and 17" rubber is only a few quid.

I am considering either fitting Conti Sport Contact3 or Bridgestone Potenza RE050A in 205/45 R17 88W size - any views on which is the best? I've always found conti give a good combo of dry/wet grip and life., but am open to suggestion.

Thanks in advance

Jason Russell

Reply to
Jason Russell