Alarm Does Not Work after battery went flat?

My battery went flat today after leaving the lights on!! 'funny that' now obviously radio needs a code but more important the alarm no longer works so i cant lock the doors!! AAAHHHH.

I have tried to reprogram the key fob and nothing its dead.

Does anyone know what to do???

Maybe a reset?

Please help

Mike

Reply to
Fatboy

Easiest things first; try disconnecting the (now charged) battery for ten minutes and reconnecting it. Sometimes electronics that are powered up too slowly will not properly reset, but now that the battery is charged it may work better after PORing the system.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee