Alarm Settings on S80

Since today whenever I set the class 3 alarm on my S80, my lights do not flash. They don't do anything. Only the red light and the doors actually do lock.

When I open my car then my lights do flash. This all started happening since I followed the procedure for getting rid of the service light.

Does anybody know what the alarm settings are for a 2000 S80?

Reply to
Bruce Wayne

I had the same with my 1999 S80, in my case the hood was not closed firmly enough, when the hood is closed too soft, the lights do not flash. If i close the hood with a 'litle bang', the alarm works fine. There is somewhere a switch, but do know where to find it.

I hope this helps...

"Bruce Wayne" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com...

Reply to
Gerben Bokma