All instrument cluster has gone on s40 2001

Hi, Have a S40 MY2001, car was parked for 10 days. Came back and the instrument cluster (rev counter, speedometer, fuel gauge) is dead. In the info spot in the middle of the cluster is the text "P in code". Can any one let me know what is going on and what I can do ... before going to my local volvo dealer?

thanks

Reply to
ballinderreen_bhoy

Check the fuses, maybe one got moisture in it and corroded.

Reply to
James Sweet

Thanks for this James,

Left the keys in the ignition overnight (not planned!!) and the problem has resolved itself ... its a total total mystery!! Will call the local volvo dealer to see what their take on the matter is.

Reply to
ballinderreen_bhoy