amazon wiring diagram?

Hello!

I just bought a '67 2-door amazon. I'm having some troubles with the wiring (almost all lights show weird behaviour... :-)

does anyone know a location on the web where I can view a wiring diagram?

Thanks.

(I did search on Google, but I can only find sources where I can buy books about old volvos, and only with a credit card I don't have....)

Reply to
Thijs

and I almost thought I found it:

'(

Reply to
Thijs

Per Hauge

"Thijs" skrev i en meddelelse news:436f7517$0$11077$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl...

Reply to
Per Hauge-Nielsen

Thanks Per!

Reply to
Thijs

Hello again Per,

do you happen to have some more Amazon related documents online?

Thanks,

Thijs.

Reply to
Thijs