annoying squeaks on uneven road?!

My 95 850 wagon has 183k miles. I recently replaced all front suspension except sway bar bushings.

Now when I drive and hit a raised portion of the road I hear a squeak from the front. Also when road is uneven like there raised and lowered portions I hear squeaks as if the car is going up and down and making squeaks on the way.

I was wondering what it could be? Since I replaced most parts and they are only 3 month old or close to that, then what?!

Could squeaking like this come from spring seat not seated properly in the strut mount?? Something like this? Or...?

Thanks

Reply to
Tolian

Mine does the same thing and I've been told it's the spring seat in the right strut tower, either dried out or cracked.

blurp

Reply to
blurp