Antenna switch

Do any of you recall the Antenna cut-off switch used in the 240's and

740's???

Are those switches available for a '00 C70 and '98 S70?

My daughter and wife usually listen to CD's and MP3 players, making it unnecessary for the antenna to be up.

A recent mishap cost me a new mast, which is not a lot of money, (IPD), but could be avoided...

Thanks!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

If I remember correctly IPD sells a switch that can be installed in one of the blanks in your dash. This switch acts much like those in the old MBs that allowed you to either raise or lower the mast at will...

That being said I can't find it on their site now...

Jordan 1999 S70.

Uncle V> Do any of you recall the Antenna cut-off switch used in the 240's and > 740's??? >

Reply to
Jabber

There is a kit for this - Volvo part number 9204656. This includes the switch and a harness to plug into the radio.

Reply to
Mike F