Any Experience with : VOLVO Service Repair Manual Interactive CD SET 83-03

I've seen these cd's for sale on ebay. Anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks.

Reply to
K E F

I don't know about this. Volvo does not have any wiring diagrams of the years or models listed on CD or DVD yet. All wiring are in paper book form execpt the New 2004.5 S40 and V50 models. Doesn't matter now, the auction ended anyway. BD

Reply to
BigDick