Anybody have recurring problems with ABS relay switches?

My ABS relay on my 2000 S40 was severely corroded and would continue to run after I turned the car off! I had it replaced 3 weeks ago. Everything's been fine until I drove into work and parked in the lot. Kerplunk! It's the same thing all over again. Anybody ever had this problem?

Reply to
Fred

Are you sure that it is the ABS system? There is a vacuum pump and relay mounted to the left front inner fender area. This pump makes vacuum for the brake booster. The engine does not make enough vacuum at idle and needs the help of the aux vacuum pump. The Vacuum pump and/or relay like to fail due to water gettig into the relay and/or pump unit. The vacuum pump might be what is running. BD

Reply to
Big Dick