Anyone ever ordered from www.VLVworld.com?

I'm having problems with this company. Anyone ever ordered anything at all from this outfit?

Thanks.

Reply to
Someone

Steve H

Yes. Back in 2005 I ordered the OEM European mudflaps for a 960 sedan. I ordered via the Internet and never communicated with the company. The order was shipped in about 5 days. The parts were what was represented. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Good Luck.

Reply to
Captain Funn

I know about that, I sent this company 4 emails with 3 pictures showing that the part they sent is the wrong one and I haven't heard anything back.

I also called them and left them a voice mail message, but they have ignored it.

So far, it seems to me that they will gladly ship you a part, but if there is anything wrong at all with the part, you are scr*w*d.

I wanted to know if others had similar experience?

If that's the way they do bus>Some>> I'm having problems with this company. Anyone ever ordered anything

Reply to
Someone