Anyone have any new snow tire recommendations ??

Hi All,

ANYONE HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATONS FOR SNOW TIRES? Ive been checking around and the more looking the more confusiing it is !!! Some say the Pirelli are good, and some say their crap (dealers that is..) Looked at the GT Champiro ($ 80.0 installed) but I dont want to take chances on Indonesian's. The most appealing are the Dunlop, Michelin X Ice, Goodyears, Khumo's.

Im on a strick buget, how about y'all ???

Regards,

Joe

Reply to
Joe

"Joe" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Buy Michelin X-Ice they are exellent...............

Arne

Reply to
Arne Martinsen

I have Dunlop Graspix on my V70 Never had a problem in the snow

John

Reply to
Maxima