AUSTRALIA VOLVO 264gle 1979

In Sydney... a Volvo that looks great, most everything power and working, windows air brakes steering, engine rough due to fuel feed problem... Have a new car and don't need this...

Good for a Volvo mechanic who understands injection fuel system! Otherwise it is a great source of spares....

Take it away for AUS$500!

Runs, but intermittent fuel makes it hard to get power to drive it.. New fuel pumps, filters injectors etc...

Colour SILVER, only one tiny spot of rust! GOOD tyres all round... have spent $1000 and don't want to spend any more.

No reg, but was pink slipped in December 2003... can still be registered up till March!

(02) 9524-6601

Tony

Reply to
Tony Shennan

Sunroof?

Good for a V8 engine conversion. :-)

I bought my '80 for $300 several years ago running fine. I've also bought a '78 for $250 and an '82 wagon (later dash, bigger front struts, 2.8L engine) for $500. Without trying to be nasty, I'd guess that a '79 with a bad running V6 is worth about $250 to $300.

Does it still have the original 5.5JJx14 rims, or has it been fitted with some decent rims?

Reply to
athol