B230FT in a '94 945 T-wagon..is it an interference engine?

Just wondering if the B230FT found in my new 940 Turbo Wagon is an interference engine or not. I'm concerned whether or not the motor will destroy itself if the timing belt were to for some reason give way. The belt on my car appears to have been changed 30K miles ago, but the car is new to me, and despite the incredible condition and maintenance it's received, I am particularly concerned about this issue if this motor is an interference motor v. a non-interference motor. Thank you to those who are kind enough to repsond. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

JBeechcraft

Reply to
JBeechcraft

B230FT is not an interference engine.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs

Ontario

Reply to
Boris Mohar

Thanks.....now i can sleep tonight! I do appreciate your help Boris....I took your advice and good words and bought this car because of your contribution (as well as others) to my questions regarding this car. Thanks again, and Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

JB

Reply to
JBeechcraft