Battery recommendations

I need to replace my battery and I would like some recommendation as to what to replace it with. I'm in Canada so the copld cranking amp is important.

89 740 GL wagon

Thanks Rob

Reply to
R Zych

My philosophy is to install the biggest one that will fit and has the correct terminals.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Heston

One of a reputable make, with 2 or 3 yr warranty (depending on the price you want to pay) and more importantly- the BIGGEST (i.e. highest AH) one that will fit on the tray with the terminals in the right place.

Start with the battery recommended for the diesel model and go from there.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l

In BC, I got a good one from the local CAA (BCAA). Ask for the HA or something..

Sidney Volvos

850 1994 - current 122s / Amazon 1965 - 1970 All great cars
Reply to
Sidney