battery terminals

My battery terminals came loose on my wifes car .The terminal is round on both ends and flat on the side so the connector flattens out the post and makes the whole thing loose as it try's to make the whole post round .The result was flaring on the revs,not nice if your in gear at the lights , poor charging and little reserve in the battery .Bad design Mr Bosch no wonder you lost the war .The soft lead and odd shape deforms so easy as its clamped the leads become lose.

Reply to
John Robertson