Bleeding Brakes on a 1999 2WD S70 Tricks and Traps?

I'm changing front Calipers on a 1999 2WD S70. I was thinking the Bleeding Process would be pretty straight forward but a friend of mine said that you needed to use a pressure bleeder for Volvos and that it was a difficult job. I've Bleed a lot of brakes the old fasion way - but it's been a while.

Perhaps he was talking about a different model - this has a single brake line, single cylinder in the caliper and does not look that challenging.

I'm getting a Haynes Manual today and perhaps that will anwer the question but I thought I would post this to see if anyone has had problems with this job.

BTW - I already have the Rotors off - I know that has been a difficulty in the past and I appreciate the previous posts and information on that subject.

Thanks for any information that you can give me.

LL

Reply to
Lokester

"Lokester" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

You can bleed the brakes the old fasion way! No problem! Just remember to bleed the WHOLE system.

/Erik

Reply to
Erik Lidén