Body Shop in Pittsburgh

Hi-

Last night I was driving (1993 Volvo 850 Sedan) in a parking lot (maybe

10 mph) and someone backed into me, putting a pretty good dent in the RH front quarter panel, just above and to the rear of the front wheel.

Functional damage is that as a result of the dent, I can't open the front passenger's door more than about 8 inches, so I'd like to get that repaired (I care less about scrapes).

Anyone recommend a good (reputable) body shop in Pittsburgh, PA that will get me functional without charging an arm and a leg? Probably just need someone to bang it a little bit back into shape. Any idea on how much this will cost?

BTW, her 2005 Nissan Altima had a huge crack in the plastic bumper, so she'll need to get that replaced, but no damage to the body of her car. Lucky...

Thanks,

Noah

Reply to
lorang