Body Shop Recommendations for Northern Virginia?

I have a minor dent on the passenger side I'm looking to get repaired.

I live in Falls Church, VA so I am looking for a good body shop in Fairfax county or Arlington.

Any recommendations?

I have reached out to the Washington Volvo Club (http://

so I'll post here if I hear anything from them.

Thanks!

Reply to
dcdjason

For future reference, I heard back with two recommendations:

-- For minor dents maybe Dentworks would be a consideration.

-- Wagonworks, a shop in Alexandria. Very good rep.

Reply to
dcdjason