boite de vitesse

bonsoir

je recherche une boite de vitesse pour une volvo 940 Turbo diesel de 1995 le mumero de boite est M90

merci par avance

snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr

Reply to
poupardin.valerie

Babel Fish says "I seek one limp speed for a Volvo 940 Turbo diesel of

1995 the mumero of limps is M90"

I'm guessing gearbox? ... shrug ...

Reply to
Crazy Dog

You are correct Crazy Dog, it is an M90 gearbox the poster is seeking. I have a similarly equipped 945 myself.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Don't you just love online translators?

Reply to