brake caliper dust seals

car: '89 240 wagon, about 230,000 miles... I've noticed that the rubber dust seals surrounding the pistons in the brake calipers are falling apart and probably should be replaced. How difficult is this? Can I just pull out the old ones and press the new ones into place easily? I replaced similar dust seals on an old '79 Toyota, and it was difficult, since they were held in place by little metal rings. These don't look so difficult, but I really don't want to get into something that will require tearing the calipers apart, especially since the brakes are working OK. Looks like the kits will run about $40 total...

Reply to
Perry Noid