Brakes

Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase brake pads and rotors online. They are for my '99 V70 XC. Thanks, Pete

Reply to
Peter (Remove the Remove)

It might help to know which part of the world you're in - Europe, Australia, etc. - if you want to avoid international freight charges.

I guess I don't *really* have to ask . . .

Reply to
Bonnet Lock

Can anyone recommend a good online source to purchase brake pads and rotors. They are for my '99 V70 XC. Thanks, Pete in Virginia

Reply to
Peter (Remove the Remove)

This is a 1979 model (unless I'm mistaken) with less than 80,000 Kms, our family car, and we're looking into alternative sources of parts. Any suggestions and recommendations for European sites accepting online orders for parts for this model, are more than welcome. I would also be grateful for any other information/tips regarding especially places that will deliver to Greece, and pointers as to what to look-out for? Many thanks!!!

Reply to
io

What parts are you looking for? There's zillions of 240's sitting around in salvage yards around the world, and new parts are for the most part readily available.

Reply to
James Sweet