BREAKING VOLVO 262C 1979 PART'S FOR SELL

I'm breaking a 1979 volvo 262c for part's. Lot's of part's in shock now. Please call me on 07731373777 U.K. and ask for lee. I have front and rear bumper's. All the window's and they are in mint condishtion. The driver's and passengers door's. Black leather seat's. And manymore part's to many to list. My number is 07731373777 U.K. Mobile phone.

Reply to
LEE