Broken headlight cover

sigh , remeber when they were all round and you could get them at the gas station?

now we pay a kajillion dollars for a lousy piece of plactic, what a racket.

Reply to
mrhuntnpeck

IPD has the lenses for about $80:

Eighty bucks versus $10-20, the price of progress I guess.

Anyway, they also used to sell clear acrylic plastic covers for the headlight assemblies. I got a set for my S70 after noticing a small crack in my turn signal light. Of course 40,000 miles later, I haven't hit any more rocks since...

I can't seem to find them on the website, maybe they don't sell them anymore?

Reply to
Jim Carriere

"Jim Carriere" wrote in news:bqdjts$j07$ snipped-for-privacy@news.chatlink.com:

You can find the covers in the Griot's Garage catalog.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Scherbel

I have a 1999 V70 wagon with a broken right headlight cover. How hard is it to repair? Can I do it myself? How much should I expect to pay to fix it at the dealer?

Reply to
Sean