Broken headlight mounts 92 740?

Another little repair problem on same 92 740 turbo wagon. Noticed that both headlights are loose. There are two plastic threaded studs that the headlamps screw on to. Somehow all four are broken I guess...the only thing really holding them in is the connector! Do these studs back in or out in order to aim the lights? (or are they just aimed up and down?) There is a plastic hex-adjustment for each light....and if I try rotating this, it seems like it is going to break if turned. I don't recall seeing any headlight mounting parts available from my usual source, Rockauto.com. Perhaps its something that has to come from a junkyard or Volvo dealer?

Reply to
geronimo