Buying a new S40 -- need a cassette deck

Hi,

I'm looking at a few S40s (this year's model), yet all of them seem to have dispensed with the cassette deck on this year's (and lasts'?) models and offer only a CD player.

While I'm sure this is good for most buyers, I need a casette deck to play WAV and other files from a laptop into the audio system. (Computer audio jack feeds into a "fake" cassette which prodcuces a signal which the tape deck thinks comes from an audio tape, roughly.)

(I do NOT want an RF FM system which plays over the radio -- as you move the signal varies and you have to find unused frequencies to rebroadcast over.)

Does Volvo sell any cassette deck add-ons for the S40 (I can't see anywhere where it will fit!), or an older, integrated radio with a cassette which I can replace it with? (I'm not special ordering the car so I need to take what is available; I am willing (or will have the dealer do this) to take out the current audio system and put in a new one with a deck.

I'd rather have the dealership do it all for me BEFORE I pick up the car than me having to go on E-Bay or some parts site and obtaining a radio which (hopefully) will work. (Not to mention having to install it; not that I can't figure it out, but I'm sure I'll clumsily scratch up the center console in my efforts to take the old one out...:) )

Any help, references, parts #s, etc., will be useful.

Thanks!

-Doug d and the number 11 with no snipped-for-privacy@interpage.net

Interpage Network Services Inc.