Cannot remove front bumper

Addition : 1987 740 sedan

OK, I removed the front spoiler and then unbolted the 2 side bolts on each side holding the side bumpers on. The front bumper is now apart from the side bumpers.

I unbolted the 2 bolts on each side holding the bumper posts in the chassis

Now the bumper wiggles but cannot come loose. I looked around and unscrewed a few screws on plastic housings, but why is this thing stuck? Are the rubber mounts holding the bumper in the squares jammed in there?

Any ideas what I am missing? Thanks, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

OK disregard, I got it. THe bumper unbolts from the posts, inside of the bumper.

3 bolts per side
Reply to
Jamie