CAR LOGO

Hi

Not exactly to do with Volvos but nonetheless........my wife saw a car today that she really liked the look of and wants to find some info about it. She describes it as looking not dissimilar to a BMW Z3 (not a good start) mated with a Lister (remember them) in as much that it was a drop top with a long bonnet, but a distinct scalloping of the sides. The logo she describes as a couple of lightning bolts.

Any ideas what it could be??

Ade

Reply to
Karen Bushell

Sounds like the Hyundai sports car - sorry, cant remember what it's called, but the logo is similar to your description

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

The car is probably the Hyundai Tiburon (Spanish for shark). Nice clean design - not sure about the mechanicals....

Jack

Reply to
Jack G

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Could it have been the honda?

Nille Hemma

Could be TVR made in Blackpool.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes

I found it!!!

It was a Marcos Mantara.........should have recognised it from the description as one of my colleagues used to have one before he swapped it for his TVR Griffith.

Thanks for all the suggestions though

Ade

Reply to
Karen Bushell