Cargo net question

Anyone know where I can get a cargo net that lies flat in the trunk for a C70? I don't think Volvo ever came up with one and a lot of the aftermarket products are generic "one size fits all".

Thanks Andy

99 C70 HT
Reply to
A Thomas

Hi, Andy - - -

Your "I don't think . . ." phrase suggests that you've not checked with your friendly Dealer re availability of a cargo net. You should do - the Volvo's we've had have always had a such a net available in the $US75-80 range. The only thing that Volvo has disappointed my by not offering has been a bra kit, but the folks at ipd have come to the rescue on our two current cars ('98 V70XC and '02 S60AWD).

One rather odd point: the Volvo accessory catalog is a mess, with newer additions just adding pages as the spirit moves them. Point here is that the folks in the Part department tend to look for things in some logical process - impossible when amongst the accessories. Considering what the pfofit margins are on accessories, you'd think that they might try harder. Oh, well.

bob noble Reno, NV, USA

Reply to
Bob Noble