Change Starter on 1995 960 volvo

Would somebody out there who's had experience changing the starter on a 1995 960 volvo please help me out. I've changed a lot of starters on other cars where it's a 30 min or less job, but this car seems to have a "buried" starter. Is that true? Is it really a 3 hour job as I was quoted? Could someone tell me the "tricks" to loosening the bolts and pulling the old one out, if any. I'm happy to buy just about any tool that'll enable me to do it myself, and I think I've got the use of a lift lined up. I'll really appreciate your advice.

Reply to
Dave

zencraps