Changing fluids in an old 240

I have a 93 240. It was acquired in 2001 with 60K miles. It now has

100K miles. When I bought the car, I had ALL the liquids changed.

I have the brake fluid changed every 2 years. Oil change done every 6 months w/synthetic (and air filter too).

The rear axle fluid was changed 2 years ago when the seal was leaking. But for others like coolant and power steering, should I have them changed/flushed?

Any other suggestions as far as maintenance goes?

Reply to
Someone

Unless you live in really unusually wet weather, and have reason to believe that water gets in the brake master cylinder, every two years for brake fluid is overkill. Every 5 years should be fine. Power steering fluid, same thing. Coolant flushes should be done more like every three years. If it's an automatic, have the pan dropped and cleaned first, with a fluid change, then a few months later consider a power flush. If it's standard shift, have the transmission and overdrive unit oils changed now.

Reply to
mjc1