Changing the oil

Yeah, I could see from your ISP that you were in Australia. Change the word "australia" to "canada" and see it only would cost me C$ 14.60, or about A$ 15.31 at today's exchange rate, about half what you'd pay. Ouch!

Reply to
Mike F

If I thought everything was that comparitively cheap I might consider changing the word on my address. I always believed Daivd Suzuki when he said Aust & Canada were similar in being resources bread-baskets & yet economic basket cases. Much we buy here now is Chinese & so cheap it's scarey & the quality is improving quicker than Jap stuff did. Still an ex-Canadian mate of mine is doing well here - his business is called Spir(r?)it River & exporting radio aerials, hates more than anything being called a yank.

Reply to
jg

Switch over to a drain valve. Fumoto, for instance.

RIP IT OUT WITH A ALLEN KEY REPLACE IT WITH A NORMAL NUT ,STUPID FROGGY IDEA . I sadly admit I once owned a V6 264 wish synthetic oil was around back then .Dont trust any people who eat snails and frogs .Amechanic should have it out in a jiffy or use a key near the fit using a screw driver to make up the difference .P\s a falcon oil filter will fit straight on much cheaper too .Z9

Reply to
John Robertson