Charcoal Interior Bits - 2004 V70?

I read that the 2004 V70 now has "charcoal" colored interior accents.

Can anyone tell me which pieces have changed color? Is it just the plastic console parts, or it it the door panels and leather/vinyl trim, as well?

With the "Graphite" interior, are the doors still all one color (like on the

2001 model), or are they now two-tone? Is the top of the dash still the dark Graphite color?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Dave