cheapest to buy PNP switch in UK?

Hi there-

Can anyone recommend the cheapest place for a PNP switch for my Volvo

850 auto transmission?

Many thanks!

Reply to
Jaap

Try ECP or GSF.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

9466012 - PNP Switch (Neutral Safety Switch) $110.00 - Genuine Volvo 9466012A - PNP Switch (Neutral Safety Switch) $80.00 - Scan Tech

FCP Groton, LLC

734 Poquonnock Road Groton, CT 06340 PHONE:(IN USA) 877 634-0063 (OUTSIDE USA) 860-445-7340 FAX: 860 445-0511 E-MAIL: snipped-for-privacy@fcpgroton.com URL:
__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos'90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"
Reply to
Randy G.

Is this the one that's a standard long lever microswitch? If so then Maplin or Farnell should have something suitable though you may have to modify it slightly to make it work.

Reply to
James Sweet

I'll try them thanks

Reply to
Jaap

I'm looking for a UK supplier. Handy to have the comparison though

-thanks

Reply to
Jaap