Check Engine error code

I have a volvo xc7- turbo wagon.

It is showing a check engine light. Someone read the code for me. PO442...."evaporative system..small leak".

I have checked the gas cap and I still have the light.

The light comes on when I accelerate briskly from about 20mph to 5 mph.

Has anyone experienced this and know what caused it?

Trying to find a pinhole in the evap. system is probably going to take a lot of shop time.

TIA Arthur

Reply to
arthur