China bearings Manufacturer

Ningbo MOGB Ball & Auto Bearings Co.,LTD. Bearings Manufacturer in China--We producing Bearings,ball bearings,auto bearings, specialized in various of bearings like deep groove ball bearing,EMQ bearings,special bearings, miniature bearings,roller bearing,needle bearing,linear bearing,pillow blocks, Spherical Plain Bearings,Self-aligning Ball Bearings,Angular Contact Ball Bearing,Ceramic ball bearings,Bearings Unit.etc. Contact Us: E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@ball-auto-bearings.com Website:

tanglly

@ tang:

Do you sell automotive bearings directly to the customer through the internet?

Price/availability for inner and outer front wheel bearings for a 1986 Volvo 740 Turbo, please.

How about engine bearings for when I rebuilt the B230 engine in the Turbo?

Reply to
Mr. V