Clearing the SERVICE warning light - '95 850

Hi all,

My 1995 850GLT had the dashboard "SERVICE" light on so I figured I'd check ALL the codes while I was resetting it. I went through the code checking and clearing procedure for every socket on the engine-compartment diagnostic interface and verified codes were cleared by getting 1-1-1 at the end but still the SERVICE light stays on.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, blurp

As an aside, some of the diagnostic sockets do not generate any response (e.g. A6-Ignition System doesn't generate 1-1-1 or any other codes)... any ideas what I might be doing wrong? I suppose the socket might be corroded/oxidized...

Reply to
blurp

A7>4-1-5-1>

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Thanks Glenn, I found the meaning of that here:

I'll give it a try!

blurp

Reply to
blurp