connectors

Hello everyone! I'm doing a Volvo 240 series project and am wondering how many of the original type electrical / wiring harness connectors that fit the 1980-1986 240 series cars (242, 244, 245 DL and GL models) especially the ones in the engine bay and the ones behind the radio, heater/fan controls, rocker switches, which ones are still available from the dealer? If anyone knows the part numbers could they please post them?

What gauge / size are those wires? I need to reverse engineer a wiring harness as the one I tried to locate at the dealer is no longer in stock and no longer manufactured.

Anyone wanna send me the greenbooks on this?

Oh, and since this is sort of a reverse engineered project, I am going to be heading to the local volvo yard to scout out some relays. I had some from a 78-80 264. Which ones, including their #'s should I pick up?

~gb~ Seattle, WA

Reply to
gbowne1