Convertible C70 - where does 6 CD changer go?

Just got a '99 C70 convertible and want to add a 6CD changer (either OEM Volvo or Alpine). I have the SC-901 with the changer controller cable. Where does the changer go on the convertible model of the C70? Trunk? Glove box? Thanks.

Reply to
Fred Dehl

I'm not sure about the convertible, but on the coupe there's a bracket on the left side of the trunk, between the back wheel housing and taillight. The amplifier is already there.

Reply to
Mike F