Converting AC from R-12 to R134a in a -88 780

Anybody knows what parts needed when changing from R-12 to R-134a in a -88

780 with ECC and B280?

I have 2 part-numbers from Volvo: Basic-kit: 9145660 and a secondary(?) kit: 9134032.

I need to know what parts these kits consist of, as I can probably get some of the parts cheaper from a local AC-shop.

Per Mathisen Norway

Reply to
Per Mathisen

Jamie

It's really easier to just buy the kits, I found them online for a reasonable price a while back.

Reply to
James Sweet