couple of V70 2000 problems

1 cant seem to get the yellow topped dipstick out (auto gearbox level) does it screw out or just need dinamite

2 Headlamp bulbs keep blowing is this a common fault when I rang volvo they said buy ours they are better but I ready have one mortgage can anyone suggest a make or type UK Many Thanks

Reply to
Mark

My 98 V70 was blowing headlight bulbs like crazy. They Volvo replaced the bulb sockets or something under extended warranty and now no more burnouts. Don't know if your year has the same issue. We don't use Volvo bulbs, just whatever is cheap at the auto supply place.

Reply to
Inno