CX90 aftermarket radio

Hope some one can help. I need to fit a standard aftermarket radio into my XC90. Now I know for a fact Volvo produce a spare part (panel) for the V70 S80 models which have a similar size radio as standard. suggesting all sorts of problems I can not believe that this part has not been made for any other countries as many European and USA customers demand this part for the installation of there choice of equipment. I would like to hear from any Volvo Tech's who have seen this part and possibly a part number..

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Bert van Gompel