Dealer experience NH, MA ?

Any comments on dealers Dalzell in Mass or Lovering in NH, either positive or not? Sales, service, other?

Thanks

Reply to
llol12it

I don't normally post, but...... I sent this to you via email, but it bounced, and looking at your address, of course it did.

I don't know about the dealer in Ma., and have only used Lovering for parts. Personally, I don't use dealers for repair unless under warranty.

Given that, if I had to use a dealer, it would be Merrimack St. Garage in Manchester, NH. For repair if I had to, and definately for parts. They are one of the few around that still stocks a lot of parts for the older cars, although it looks like that is starting to slip.

For repairs I use either:

JB Automotive, located right behind Lovering in Concord, 603 - 228 - 8302.

or, a bit south in Hooksett, just above (N.) exit 10 (?) of 93N.

Gary Rhondeau. 603 - 644 - 7238

Both excellent shops. Gary tends to have used parts available which can lessen the pain of expensive repairs.

Good luck, /g

79 244 dl (totaled at 14k rearended by DUI at light) 86 240 wagon (scrapped at 306k) 88 740 gle b230 (scrapping at 336k) 91 940 gle b234 currently @ 259k 86 740 turbo intercooler currently at 118k

Reply to
/g