defroster fan/electric mirror problem

Greetings,

I'm new to the group...I also just joined TurboBricks.com as I recently bought a 1990 760 wagon. It's in pretty good shape...runs great...some little things I'm taking care of. Today after a substantial rain I had to drive through a flooded street. I got through, didn't notice anything at the time, but when I stopped...turned off the car...and restarted it, I noticed the defroster was not working. I checked as many other options as possible and the only other thing not working, was the electric mirrors.

Anybody out there got some areas I can investigate?

Mike

BTW, the fuse...number 28 was fine.

Reply to
ChampaignTurbo