Door Lock Rattle Volvo XC90

When I lock the right back passenger door with my remote key, or when I close the rear gate door, I hear this rattling noise coming from the locking mechanism on the same right back passenger door. How do I remove the panel to find out what's causing this rattle. Did the spring in the lock give up? Any door lock experts out there that can shed some light on my problem?

Reply to
Ricky Rey

XC90 is a véry good car :

your private mail box... i send you the doc about remove the panel of the door...

Bob740

"Ricky Rey" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.travel.com...

Reply to
Bob740