Door locks on '93 850

Can anyone tell me what has happened to make my door locks suddenly essentially quit working? When all doors are unlocked the remote will only lock the rear passenger side door and then will not unlock it. Neither front door button will lock or unlock all the doors and nothing but the key will lock the trunk. The only unusual thing I can think of that has happened was hauling a large foam sleeping pad in the trunk that required stuffing in and slamming the lid. I have looked for any problems with doing that and can't see anything vulnerable in the trunk. All doors lock fine with their buttons so I can still lock it up but sure do miss the automatic system.

Thanks---Jay Hale

Reply to
Jay Hale