Draining Torque Converter

I am planning on a transmission service on my 81 245 (K-Jet, Auto Trans). Is there a drain plug in the torque converter or some other fairly straightforward way to get the old fluid out? I have a hose to 'flush' the system but I need to remove the pan anyway because of a leak so I am wondering how I can do a complete job. Oh, it has

153,000 miles on it (yes, that's all).
Reply to
Spooky Mulder